Q: How do your GTA 5 MONEY DROPS work?
- A: After placing an order for a GTA 5 MONEY DROP, fill out the GTA 5 Money Drop customer order form with the RP rank and other unlocks that you want or do not want me to do, so that everything is done to exact spec.When I login to your account I will send you an email or message telling you, as well as an email or message when I have completed the work to spec.Feel free to change the password before and after as you see fit to feel more secure about giving me temporary access to the GTA 5 account.
Q: How do your GTA 5 MODDED ACCOUNTS work?
- A: After placing an order for a GTA 5 Modded Account, fill out the GTA 5 Modded Account customer order form. If you do not already own GTA, or you want to have a modded alt account, you can start right in Grand Theft Auto V with one of our GTA 5 modded accounts. Besides a retail key copy of the game, all of our modded accounts come loaded with a large sum of money, a good RP level, ownership of 9 rare and “seasonally locked” vehicles, an additional 10 vehicles with formula tires, Navy revolver, beerhats, all trophies, all dlc clothing unlocked, all Los Santos Customs modifications unlocked, all the monster trucks, all unlocks, high end properties, multiple businesses, and more. You will be recieving the SocialClub account login and the Grand Theft Auto V game key that I purchased and put onto the account and you are to carefully change the email, password, profile picture, and gamertag however it is that you see fit. You just need to tell me what gender you want as the default character as Rockstar does not traditionally allow gender changes, only appearance changes for an amount of game currency from the interaction menu.
Q: How do your RED DEAD MONEY LOBBIES work?
- A: After placing an order for a Red Dead Online Money Lobby, fill out the Red Dead Money Lobby customer order form with your SocialClub gamertag and if you want, the SocialClub gamertag of one additional friend to join and get the same amount of money. I will not be spawning or giving Gold in the money lobby, it is strictly cash. Price is by hourly rate, but I will make sure you get at least $10,000 – $12,000 RDO cash from it. All you have to do is afk anywhere in the lobby or go sightseeing across the landscape. Money is added remotely, so there is no need to log into the account on my end for this way, although you will not get as much money as our Red Dead Account Boost service.
Q: How do your RED DEAD ACCOUNT BOOSTS work?
- A: After placing an order for a RED DEAD ACCOUNT BOOST, fill out the Red Dead Account Boost customer order formWhen I login to your account I will send you an email or message telling you, as well as an email or message when I have completed the work to spec.Feel free to change the password before and after as you see fit to feel more secure about giving me temporary access to the Red Dead account.
Q: What are the active hours?
- A: 20 hours a day, from 04:00AM – 12:00PM, one of two people will be available to fulfill your order NOVT
Q: How long does it take
- A: All service is finished within 3 hours MAX. Average time frame from time of logging onto the account to the time of completion of the boost is about 1 – 2 hours, mostly for the sake of organic gameplay that is necessary for several achievement and unlock types. The one and only singular exception to this absolute rule is IF A NEW DLC UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR GTA ONLINE, in which case everything is offset by several days in order to update and re-safety test thouroughly for the new GTA Online update.
Q: What is the ban warranty
- A: If in the extremely rare occasion that your account becomes suspended as a direct result of this service, I will make a brand new GTA account and mod it up to your order’s specifications so that you at least have something to play with during the 30 day suspension, and when the suspended account is lifted I will service the account again to order specifications and you get to keep both accounts.
Q: Is there a referral bonus?
- A: Yes. If you refer us a new customer I will gladly cash drop $50,000,000 on your GTA account for every order they purchase. Just make sure that they mention either your gamertag OR email address on the referrer field when filling out the order form.
Q: How do I know that GTAMONEYDROP.COM is legit?
- A: We have no intentions of retaining access to your account or anything of the sort. We log in, do the work, and log off. Keep your Steam Guard/2 factor authentification turned on, and change your password before and after, it does not matter to me, We are here to get things done properly in strict procedure and to your exact specifications, 5 years of thousands of customers can attest to that. We have thousands of vouches posted from verified customers on TrustPilot, our old Selly profile, YouTube comments, as well as feel feel free to direct message all of the blue VIP members in our community Discord server + all of the blue WINNER members of our GTA$ giveaway Discord server + all of the people who are leaving review after review on our Steam profile wall.We have also earned TrustedSiteTM certification: https://www.trustedsite.com/verify?host=gtamoneydrop.com and McAfee Web Security standards certificatehttps://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=gtamoneydrop.com.
Q: How do I delete the pledge so that it is one time payment?
- A: Patreon is inconsiderate in not adding one time payment option on the backend, however it is easy to make it a one time payment anyway, as it is supposed to be. After placing your order and the payment processes and all that, go to https://www.patreon.com/pledges and click the “delete” button next to the ScentedPotterGTA pledge. This makes it a simple one time payment as it is supposed to be, we do not do monthly recurring subscription for anything.
Q: Is there a Discord server?
- A: Yes, there are actually 2 seperate servers. One is for general community and the second is for hosting GTA money giveaways. The discussion of the modification of multiplayer games is a direct violation of Discord’s usage agreement policy and has resulted in the primary Discord server being deleted, wiped and thousands of members lost numerious times over the years, so thus is the reason why there are two seperate servers. Discord Server #1: General Community server – Discord Server #2: Giveaways.
Q: Does this work for Steam version GTA or Warehouse version GTA or Epic Games version GTA?
- A: All three. If GTA is linked to your Steam account I will need the Steam login(STEAM USERNAME+PASSWORD). If your account is Rockstar retail GTA, I will need the SocialClub login(EMAIL+PASSWORD). If your GTA account is linked to your Epic Games account, I will need the Epic Games login(EMAIL+PASSWORD). Feel free to change the password before and after as you see fit to feel more secure about giving me temporary access to the GTA 5 account.
Q: Does this work for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 PRO, PlayStation 3, XBox 360, or Xbox One?
- A: No console support. PC Steam / Warehouse / and Epic Games versions of GTA for the PC platform. We DO NOT do anything for any console, only PC platform.
Q: Do you sell mod menus or sell access to mod menus, software or cheat tools for GTA:Online?
- A: I do not sell or otherwise distribute applications, software, or tools for the modification of GTA:Online, nor do I provide recommendations or guides to applications, software, or tools for the modification of GTA:Online, nor do I sell/give/rent or otherwise distribute usage guides, recommendations, or in any form access to applications, software, or tools for the modification of GTA:Online. I only provide one-on-one account help directly to individual and voluntary GTA players of whom initiate contact with me.
Q: Can I buy an account and transfer it to my Playstation 4 or Xbox One?
- A: No. Rockstar stopped allowing account transfers between platforms over 2 years ago, March 7th 2017 to be exact, even though the game menu option to do so may still be visible within the pause game screen on consoles.
Q: What’s the ban risk?
- A: With actively testing across 4 of my own accounts every day, the risk is less than 0.01%. The main thing that you have to focus on is avoiding what is called a “HIGH_EARNER” acct flag, which may incur if you spend over $20,000,000 per day, but even that is highly unlikely to do anything, as the HIGH_EARNER flag for the most part has been depricated.